Sunday 11 November 2012

Start of homemade Christmas presents!

I have been soooo consumed with preparing for baby and trying to make sure I rest etc I haven't done any of the posts I had planned!

However this is a start to my homemade Christmas presents! Sweets in a jar! I have saved any jars I used and have washed and decorated them to make them into something festive!


First I took labels off my jars and washed and dried them inside out. As pictured above!


I then measured the space I wanted my festive paper to cover and cut it accordingly. I stuck it to the jar with double sided tape (a favourite of mine!)


I made a label for my jar (i'm unsure whether to put names or a festive greeting on them-any thoughts?)
And used some left over wrapping paper and an elastic band to make a lid. 

I will fill them with sweet treats closer to Christmas to keep them fresh :-)

I am making a few more at the moment so I shall share another photo soon of them all together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment